How to add Metis to MetaMask Wallet
The only way to add the Metis network to a MetaMask wallet is by adding the Metis RPC details to the MetaMask 'Add a Network' form. Follow the below steps to add Metis to MetaMask.
- Open MetaMask and select Networks.
- Click 'Add a Network' and you will be redirected to a MetaMask form.
- Add the below RPC details into the form and select 'Add Network'.
Metis RPC Details
Below you can find the RPC details for the Metis network.
- Network Name: Metis Network
- New RPC URL: https://andromeda.metis.io/?owner=1088
- ChainID: 1088
- Symbol: Metis
- Block Explorer URL: https://andromeda-explorer.metis.io/
These RPC details can be verified through the Metis network whitepaper/docs.
What is the Metis network?
The Metis network is a decentralised network that enables users to trade digital assets without the need for a central authority. The network is powered by the Metis token, which allows users to stake their tokens to earn rewards. Metis also offers a trading platform and wallet, which makes it easy for users to buy, sell, and store their digital assets.
The Bottom Line
Adding the Metis network to MetaMask is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is add the Metis RPC details to the 'Add a Network' form in your MetaMask wallet. Once added, you will be able to access the Metis network from within your MetaMask wallet and begin trading digital assets with ease.