How to Bridge from Avalanche to Arbitrum
The best and most secure way to bridge cryptocurrencies from Avalanche to Arbitrum is through Synapse protocol. In the example, we will use USDC as the bridging token, you can also send USDT, DAI, SYN, ETH, gOHM, GMX, H2O, NEWO, SDT, nETH & nUSD between these two networks.
Start the bridging process with this short and simple guide:
- Visit the Synapse protocol and connect your MetaMask or Web3 wallet.
- Select 'Avalanche' and 'Arbitrum' as your two networks.
- Choose a token and enter the amount you want to bridge from Avalanche.
- Press 'Approve' and follow the prompts on your MetaMask extension.
Avalanche & Arbitrum RPC Details
Before bridging between any networks, you will need to first add them to your MetaMask extension. To do this, simply open your MetaMask, tap 'Networks', then click 'Add Networks' and fill in the below RPC details into the 'Add a Network' form.
Avalanche RPC Details:
- Network Name: Avalanche Network
- RPC URL: https://api.avax.network/ext/bc/C/rpc
- ChainID: 43114
- Symbol: AVAX
- Block Explorer URL: https://snowtrace.io/
Arbitrum RPC Details:
- Network Name: Arbitrum Mainnet
- RPC URL: https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc
- ChainID: 42161
- Symbol: ETH
- Block Explorer URL: https://arbiscan.io/
Avalanche to Arbitrum Bridging Fees
The fees to bridge from Avalanche to Arbitrum on Synapse are between $10 - $15 which is relatively low compared to other platforms that charge between $20 - $35 AUD. To make it better, if you use SYN (the native token of Synapse) as the bridging token, you can get 0% slippage and even lower transaction fees.
To wrap up, the process of bridging your assets from Avalanche to Arbitrum is short and affordable. The best platform for transferring your cryptocurrencies between these two networks is Synapse because it provides the lowest fees and largest range of tokens to bridge. Additionally, it provides multilingual customer support that is available 24/7.