Can I bridge Crypto from Polygon to Harmony One?
Yes, there are three bridging protocols that allow bridging between these two networks, Synapse Protocol, SpookySwap and Allbridge. Below we will highlight how you can bridge on each platform and approximately how long it will take to complete the process.
- Synapse Protocol allows users to bridge directly between both networks, supports five bridging tokens and takes under a minute to complete the bridging process.
- SpookySwap doesn't allow direct bridging between Polygon and Harmony One. You will need to transfer your assets from Polygon to Fantom and then Fantom to Harmony One, making it a longer and more expensive process. The entire process can take an hour to complete.
- Allbridge allows direct bridging between the networks but only allows users to bridge the Allbridge native token, ABR. In addition to having one token, the bridging process takes 30 minutes to complete.
We recommend using Synapse Protocol as if offers the fastest bridging speeds, lowest fees and largest selection of bridging tokens.
How to bridge Crypto from Polygon to Harmony One
The best and most affordable way to bridge crypto from Polygon to Harmony One is through Synapse. In the below example we use USDC as the bridging token but you may also send USDT, DAI, SYN & nUSD from Polygon to Harmony One. Follow the steps to begin bridging your tokens between the two networks.
- Go to Synapse Protocol and connect your MetaMask Web3 wallet.
- Select Polygon & Harmony One as your two chains.
- Input the amount of USDC (or any bridging token) you want to bridge.
- Confirm the transactions in your MetaMask and the funds will arrive within minutes.
Harmony One & Polygon RPC Details for MetaMask
Below you can find the RPC details for the Polygon Mainnet and Harmony One networks. To add these chains to your web3 wallet, simply click 'Networks' and 'Add Networks' on MetaMask, and fill in the details as per below:
- Network Name: Polygon
- New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
- Network Name: Harmony Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://api.harmony.one
- Chain ID: 1666600000
- Currency Symbol: ONE
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.harmony.one/
Bridging Fees: Polygon to Harmony
Bridging between any networks can be pretty expensive, but not when you go through Synapse Protocol. Synapse is one of the few DEXs (decentralised exchange) that offers fast and affordable bridging. The total cost to bridge cryptocurrencies from the Polygon network to Harmony One is around $5AUD.
If that's too high, you can opt out the bridging token for SYN (the native token of Synapse) and you will be guaranteed 0% slippage and a small 1SYN bridging fee. In total costing around $3AUD to bridge. Synapse offers 0% slippage and low fees when users send SYN as they want to incentivise investors to buy its native token. If you want to buy SYN you can get it on SushiSwap or Trader Joe.
Is the Synapse Protocol safe?
Synapse protocol is considered one of the safest bridging protocols and that can be backed by its impressive $15B in bridging volume. Which speaks for itself and backs the security of the protocol. It is also one of the few DEXs that offer 24/7 Live Support directly through Telegram, Discord & Twitter.