How to Bridge Crypto from Polygon to Cronos
Bridging cryptocurrencies from the Polygon Mainnet to the Cronos network is a simple and quick process when using Synapse protocol. Synapse is the most secure and affordable bridging protocol available, offering 0% slippage. Aussie investors can bridge USDT, USDC, DAI, gOHM, nUSD & SYN on the platform.
Follow the below steps to get started and begin the bridging process:
- Go to Synapse Protocol and connect your MetaMask wallet.
- Select Polygon and Cronos as your two blockchain networks.
- Input the amount of USDC (or any token) you want to bridge.
- Confirm the transactions in your MetaMask, and the funds will arrive within minutes.
Add Networks to MetaMask
Traders must add both networks to your MetaMask Web3 wallet before bridging assets between them. To do this, open your wallet, go to the ‘Networks’ tab and click ‘Add Networks’. You will be redirected to a MetaMask form, put in the below RPC details to add each chain.
Polygon RPC Details:
- Network Name: Polygon
- New RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
Cronos RPC Details:
- Network Name: Cronos
- New RPC URL: https://evm.cronos.org
- Chain ID: 25
- Currency Symbol: CRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronoscan.com/
Synapse is the industry's most affordable bridging protocol, boasting the minimum possible bridging costs. With Synapse, you can enjoy a no-slippage guarantee on a chosen set of tokens, and the bridging process ranges from $1 to $5 AUD. This is because the cost to make a transaction on Polygon and Cronos is significantly cheaper than blockchains like Ethereum.
To sum up, bridging assets from Polygon to Cronos is a straightforward process that only takes a few minutes to complete and receive your funds. The best platform to bridge your cryptocurrency on is the Synapse protocol as it offers instant and direct bridging between the two networks and it supports the widest range of transferable assets.