How to Bridge from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain
The best way to bridge your tokens from Ethereum to BNB Chain is through the Synapse protocol. On Synapse, you can transfer a variety of tokens between both networks, including USDC, USDT, ETH, BNB, and many more.
Begin the bridging process with this step-by-step guide:
- Visit the Synapse protocol and connect your MetaMask or Web3 wallet.
- Select 'Ethereum' and 'BNB Chain' as your two networks.
- Choose a token and enter the amount you want to bridge from Ethereum.
- Press 'Approve' and follow the prompts on your MetaMask extension.
BNB Chain RPC Details
If you do not already have the Binance Smart Chain connected to your MetaMask wallet, you must add it before you transfer funds from Ethereum. All you need to do is open your MetaMask, tap ‘Networks’ and click ‘Add a Network’. Then fill in the below verified RPC details to the MetaMask form:
- Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
- RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Ethereum to BNB Chain Bridging Fees
Bridging from the Ethereum network to the Binance Smart Chain will cost around $20AUD in gas (network transaction) fees, but it can be higher than that if the network is congested. Once your funds have landed on the Binance Smart Chain, it will be less expensive to transact as Ethereum charges the most expensive transaction fees out of any network.
To sum up, bridging tokens from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain is a relatively safe and easy process if done correctly. Synapse Protocol has provided an easy-to-use solution for users wanting to move tokens quickly between networks with minimal fees and slippage. If you are looking for an alternative, then Binance Chain is another option; however, it can be quite costly and takes considerably longer.