How to Bridge from Cronos to Binance Smart Chain
The best way to bridge crypto from Cronos to BNB Chain is through the Synapse protocol. Synapse is a multi-chain DEX that supports several tokens to be bridgeThe entire bridging process will take around a minute to complete and receive your funds.
Follow the below steps to get started.
- Go to Synapse Protocol and connect your MetaMask Web3 wallet.
- Select Cronos & BNB Chain as your two blockchain networks.
- Input the amount of USDC (or selected token) you want to bridge.
- Confirm the transactions in MetaMask, and funds will arrive within minutes.
Cronos & BNB Chain RPC Details
Before you bridge your tokens between these two networks, you will need to add both of their RPC details to your MetaMask wallet. To add them, simply open your MetaMask extension, click 'Networks' and select ‘Add Networks’. Then fill in the below details into the online form:
Cronos RPC Details:
- Network Name: Cronos
- New RPC URL: https://evm.cronos.org
- Chain ID: 25
- Currency Symbol: CRO
- Block Explorer URL: https://cronoscan.com
Binance Smart Chain RPC Details:
- Network Name: Smart Chain
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Currency Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Cronos to BSC Bridging Fees
Synapse offers the lowest bridging fees out of any bridging protocol. Synapse guarantees 0% slippage on selected tokens and the bridging fee typically ranges between $1 - $5AUD. To learn more about Synapse protocol fees, you can visit its whitepaper.
To summarise, transferring assets from Cronos to Binance Smart Chain is a quick and simple process when using a secure platform like Synapse. Synapse is a cross-chain DEX that facilitates bridging, trading and staking between 17 networks, including Cronons and BNB Chain. It offers the most options to bridge, lowest bridging fees and 24/7 customer support.