How to Bridge from Ethereum to Harmony One
The best way to bridge your cryptocurrencies from Ethereum to Harmony is through Synapse, a cross-chain DEX (decentralised exchange) that offers bridging services. We’re using USDC as the bridging token, you can also send USDT, DAI, FRAX, SYN, gOHM, nUSD, ETH & nUSD. Follow the steps to get started.
- Visit Synapse and connect your Web3 Wallet (MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, Wallet Connect and Binance Wallet).
- Select Ethereum and Harmony One as your two networks, then choose a token to bridge (we use USDC).
- Input the amount of USDC (or your selected token) that you wish to bridge to Harmony One.
- Confirm the transactions on MetaMask and your funds will arrive in your wallet within a minute.
Add Harmony One RPC Details to MetaMask
Before bridging your crypto from Ethereum to Harmony One, you will first need to add the Harmony One network to your MetaMask wallet. To add this chain simply click 'Networks' on your MetaMask extension and select ‘Add a Network’, then fill in the below details to the webform.
- Network Name: Harmony Mainnet
- RPC URL: https://api.harmony.one
- ChainID: 1666600000
- Symbol: ONE
- Block Explorer URL: https://explorer.harmony.one/
About Harmony One
The Harmony One network is a blockchain network that is used by businesses and government agencies around the world. However, despite its advanced security features, there are significant risks involved with using this network.
One of the main risks associated with Harmony One is the possibility of being hacked. In 2022, hackers successfully breached the Harmony One bridge, gaining access to sensitive information stored on the network. This compromised data included customer records, financial data, and other proprietary information that could be used for malicious purposes.