How Bridge from Polygon to Binance Smart Chain
The best way to bridge cryptocurrencies from Polygon to Binance Smart Chain is through Synapse. The Synapse platform supports a wide range of assets to bridge between the two networks, including USDC, USDT, ETH, DAI, SYN, nUSD, USDB and BUSD.
Follow the below short and simple guide to get started:
- Visit Synapse and connect your MetaMask or Web3 Wallet.
- Select Polygon and Binance Smart Chain as your two networks.
- Pick a token to bridge and input the amount you want to bridge.
- Confirm the transactions, and your funds will arrive in your wallet within a minute.
Polygon and BNB Chain RPC Details
When bridging your funds between any two networks, you must first add the respective chain's RPC details to your MetaMask extension. To add networks, simply click ‘Networks’ on MetaMask, select ‘Add Networks,’ then fill in the following information:
- Network Name: Polygon
- RPC URL: https://polygon-rpc.com
- Chain ID: 137
- Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
- Network Name: Binance Smart Chain
- RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Polygon and BSC Bridging Fees
Bridging between the Binance Smart Chain and Polygon Mainnet will cost around $10 AUD on Synapse Protocol. Users incur two costs on Synapse: a bridging fee and a network transaction fee. The network transaction fee is located in the bridging information under ‘Approve USDC’ before you bridge your funds. The bridging fee can be found when you approve the funds on MetaMask.
To recap, bridging from Polygon to Binance Smart Chain is possible by using a secure bridging platform. When transferring assets between Polygon and Binance Smart Chain, we recommend using Synapse as it is the most secure and affordable option with fees, not exceeding $10. Additionally, it offers multi-chain staking services directly through the interface, allowing users to earn a yield on their funds.