What is the CoinSpot Crypto Card
The CoinSpot Mastercard, is a crypto card that allows users to easily spend their cryptocurrency holdings in everyday life. This card is linked directly to your CoinSpot account and allows for instant conversion from various cryptocurrencies into AUD. It works exactly the same as a normal debit card but with the addition of spending digital assets.
The card can be used at any retailer or ATM that accepts Mastercard, giving users the convenience and flexibility to spend their crypto holdings just like traditional fiat currency. Plus, with no monthly fees and low foreign transaction fees, it's a cost-effective option for those looking to integrate their cryptocurrency use into their daily spending habits.
Overall, the CoinSpot Mastercard provides an easy solution for those looking to utilise their cryptocurrency holdings in real-world purchases. With the added convenience and acceptance of a traditional debit card, the CoinSpot Mastercard is a valuable addition to any crypto user's wallet.
How to apply for the CoinSpot Mastercard
Applying and using the CoinSpot Mastercard is relatively easy and only takes around 5 minutes to sign up and get approved. It's important to note that the CoinSpot crypto card is only available digitally, so it is currently only available to use on mobile through Apple Pay and Google Pay. Follow the below steps to apply and use the CoinSpot Mastercard.
- Download App: Download the CoinSpot app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Create an Account: Sign up to CoinSpot and complete the identity verification process.
- Deposit Funds: Deposit crypto or AUD via PayID, POLi, BPAY, Osko, Card or Cash.
- Apply for Card: Tap your profile icon, click 'CoinSpot Mastercard', then 'Contact Support'.
Does the CoinSpot Mastercard have high fees?
No, in fact the CoinSpot Mastercard is a lowest-cost crypto card in Australia. There is only one fee you have to cover with this card and that is a 1% exchange fee on all transactions. If you would like to compare this cards fees with other popular crypto cards like the CoinJar Mastercard or the Crypto.com VISA card, you can visit our Best Crypto Cards in Australia blog.
CoinSpot Mastercard Terms & Conditions
Below you can find a quick overview of the terms and conditions of the CoinSpot Mastercard including its daily limit, eligibility requirements, expiration date and more.
- Daily Limit: $4,999AUD per 24 hours.
- Eligibility Requirements: Verified CoinSpot account required.
- Expiration Date: 2 - 3 years, to renew your card, contact support.
- Refund Policy: Refunds will be processed in AUD not crypto, and take from 1 - 5 business days.
- For any additional information, you can visit the CoinSpot Mastercard - Card Usage FAQs.
What cryptos can I spend on the CoinSpot card?
Users can spend any of the tokens listed on the CoinSpot exchange on their CoinSpot Mastercards. There are currently over 370 supported cryptocurrencies on CoinSpot, for the full list you can visit their Token List. If you're interested in learning more about the CoinSpot exchange, you can visit our comprehensive CoinSpot Review.