Does CoinSpot offer cash deposits in Australian dollars?
Yes, CoinSpot is the only cryptocurrency exchange in Australia that accepts cash as a form of deposit. This means you can deposit Australian dollars in cash and redeem it on the CoinSpot platform to buy and sell over 370 cryptocurrencies. In addition to trading, the exchange also offers staking services, which allows Aussies to earn a passive income on their assets.
How to deposit Australian dollars on CoinSpot with Cash
The process of depositing AUD via cash with CoinSpot is a short and simple process. CoinSpot has partnered with BlueShyft, a nationwide news agency with over 1000 locations, making it easy for Aussies to deposit cash anywhere. It is located in every state in the country.
Follow this step-by-step guide to get started:
- Sign up to CoinSpot and complete the onboarding process.
- Tap 'Deposit Funds' and open the 'Cash Deposit' tab.
- Enter the amount of AUD you want to invest and press 'Continue'.
- Save your QR code and reference code and go to your nearest deposit location.
- Bring your ID, cash and the QR code to the location. Your funds will immediately appear in your CoinSpot account when the deposit has been completed in-store.
Buying Cryptocurrency Fees
CoinSpot offers the lowest fees in Australia with trading fees varying between 0.1% - 1% depending on your trading method. All withdrawals are free and most deposit methods are. Refer to the list below for the supported deposit methods, time frames and associated costs.
- Direct Deposit (Osko) - Free & Instant.
- Direct Deposit (Bank Transfer) - Free & 1 - 3 days.
- POLi - Free & Instant.
- BPAY - 0.9% & 0 - 2 business days.
- PayID - Free & Instant.
- Cash - 2.5% and Instant.
- Card - 2.58% & Instant.
To learn more about CoinSpots pricing, visit its Fee Schedule.
CoinSpot, an Australian-based cryptocurrency exchange, offers a user-friendly and secure platform for buying, selling, and trading a diverse range of digital assets. Established in 2013, CoinSpot caters to both novices and experienced traders, providing a comprehensive suite of tools, including instant buy/sell options, market orders, and advanced charting features. To learn more about the exchange, you can visit our CoinSpot Review.
To recap, CoinSpot stands out as a leading cryptocurrency exchange in Australia, offering its users a versatile and secure platform to buy, sell, and trade over 370 digital assets. With its unique cash deposit option in partnership with BlueShyft, CoinSpot provides unparalleled accessibility to Australians looking to invest in the rapidly evolving world of cryptocurrencies.