SwyftX is one of Australia's most popular trading and investing platforms, thanks to their low fees, wide variety of digital assets and smooth user experience. The SwyftX exchange currently supports the following features, services and products to Australian investors:
- Instant Buy Crypto: Instantly buy or sell 320 cryptocurrencies for 0.6% fees.
- SwyftX Earn: Stake 20 tokens including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Avalanche, USDC for up to 65% APY (Annual Percentage Yields).
- Multiple AUD Deposit Methods: SwyftX supports AUD deposits via PayID, POLi, Osko, BPAY, Credit/Debit Card & Bank Transfer.
- OTC Desk: Institutional clients or high-net worth users can buy or sell over $100,000 AUD of cryptocurrency over-the-counter with the SwyftX institutional trading desk.
- SwyftX Bundles: Invest in 9 different Bundles (Crypto ETFs) including DeFi, Alt Coin, Gaming and NFT Bundles.
- SMSF Support: Premium support for investors looking to buy digital assets with their SMSF.
- 24/7 Support: 24/7 Live Support available with wait times no longer than 10 minutes.
- Demo Mode: A virtual trading platform for Aussies to make trades without risking real money.
- Recurring Orders: Automate your crypto investments with recurring deposits to Swyftx.
- SwyftX Learn: Access beginner, intermediate and advanced courses and quizzes for free.
SwyftX Fees: Trading, Deposit & Withdrawal
The exchange charges a flat 0.6% fee on all crypto trades, however, for larger orders, the fee gets as low as 0.1%. To balance the fee, SwyftX offers super low spread fees, most exchanges offer a 0.1% fee on trades and spreads of up to 5%, SwyftX spreads are a low 0.41%.
As for AUD and cryptocurrency deposits, SwyftX does not charge any fees whatsoever for any deposit method. Some exchanges like Coinbase have deposit fees up to 4% (depending on the method). Furthermore, SwyftX also doesn't charge any fees to withdraw AUD from its exchange. Cryptocurrency withdrawals are subject to a small fee to cover the network transaction (gas) cost.
Is SwyftX Safe?
Yes, SwyftX is considered a secure cryptocurrency investing platform. It is currently in the process of applying for the ISO27001 certification, once it has obtained it will be considered a 'high-security' cryptocurrency exchange. SwyftX is an AUSTRAC registered digital-asset exchange and is registered with the Australian Securities Investments Commission.
The platform has implemented steps to protect its user's investments and personal information including data encryption, Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), penetration testing, biometric authentication, least privilege and breached password detection. Additionally, it maintains strict KYC (identity verification) policies. Learn more on SwyftX's Security page.
Does SwyftX support Crypto Staking?
SwyftX is one of the only exchanges in Australia that offers native solutions for staking Proof-of-Stake networks like Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Avalanche and more. You can earn up to 65% APY on the SwyftX platform through staking. Refer to the below list for a high-level overview of the supported staking tokens on SwyftX, plus their corresponding yields (returns).
- (ADA) Cardano: 3% APY*
- (ALGO) Algorand: 5.35% APY*
- (ATOM) Cosmos: 8% APY*
- (AXS) Axie Infinity: 65% APY*
- (BTC) Bitcoin: 2.5% APY*
- (DOT) Polkadot: 8.22% APY*
- (EGLD) Elrond: 12.75% APY*
- (ETH) Ethereum: 2.5% APY*
- (FLOW) Flow: 6.6% APY*
- (KAVA) Kava: 19.72% APY*
- (KSM) Kusama: 19.72% APY*
- (MATIC) Polygon: 8.22% RPY*
- (ONE) Harmony: 6.5% APY*
- (SOL) Solana: 4% APY*
- (XTZ) Tezos: 3.98% APY*
- (TAUD) True AUD: 5.4% APY*
- (TRX) Tron: 3.88% APY*
- (USDC) USD Coin: 6.72% APY*
- (USDT) Tether: 6.72% APY*
- (ZIL) Zilliqa: 13.88% APY*
*APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is estimated and is subject to change.
Available Cryptocurrencies on SwyftX
SwyftX currently allows its users to invest in 320 cryptocurrencies through its platform. These include tokens from key digital asset sectors like Smart Contract Platforms, DeFi, GameFi, Metaverse, NFTs, and much more. For a full list of the supported tokens on SwyftX you can refer to their Assets Archive.
SwyftX Bundles: Invest in multiple assets
One of the most popular features on SwyftX is Bundles (Crypto ETFs). Bundles essentially allow users to invest in multiple assets at once by equally dividing your funds into each asset. SwyftX has a few bundle options such as Top Traded ALT Coin Bundle, Gaming/NFT, Top 10 by Market Cap, Top 5 by Market Cap and DeFi Bundle. Below is a detailed summary of the available Bundles on SwyftX.
- Big Two Bundle: Ethereum & Bitcoin
- Top 5 By Market Cap: Ethereum, Bitcoin, BNB Coin, XRP & Cardano.
- Top 10 By Market Cap: Ethereum, Bitcoin, BNB Coin, XRP, Cardano, Solana, DogeCoin, Polkadot, Shiba Inu & Polygon.
- Staking Coin Bundle: Cardano, Solana, Polkadot, Flow, Kava, Cosmos, Tezos, Algorand, Kusama & EOS.
- DeFi Bundle: Maker, Compound, Curve, UniSwap & Aave.
- Top Traded ALT Coin Bundle: Shiba Inu, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano & Decentraland.
- NFT/Gaming Bundle: Enjin Coin, Axie Infinity, THETA, Decentraland, The Sandbox, Gala, Flow & Illuvium.
- Eco Bundle: Power Ledger, Algorand, XRP, IOTA, Hedera Hashgraph, Stellar Lumens, Perlin & Nano Token.
- Exchange Token Bundle: Binance Coin, UniSwap, PancakeSwap, Loopring & FTX Token.
Customer Support: SwyftX Phone Number & Email
SwyftX has an active, responsive and friendly customer support team that can be reached via live chat, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone on (07) 3088 7633. The platform has an incredible 4.7 stars out of 3.8K reviews on Trust Pilot. Most of the reviews highlight how responsive and helpful the customer service team is.
Is there a SwyftX Mobile App
The mobile version of this platform is available to download on both iOS and Android devices. For Apple users, the app is supported on iPhone and iPad. The SwyftX app is currently rated 4.6 stars out of 5.4K reviews and ranks #91 overall in Finance category on the Apple app store. It is not currently rated on the Google Play Store as it hasn't received enough reviews yet.
The Bottom Line
Overall, SwyftX is one of the most competitive crypto brokers in Australia with a wide variety of tradable assets and relatively low fees. Their platform is secure with no history of exploits, data breaches or loss of customer funds - making them a safe venue for Aussies to trade and custody their crypto assets.